Thursday, March 24, 2016

ONE MONTH AT THE MTC WEEK 4!!!

Hey family and friends, hope you are all doing well and having a great week! This week here at the MTC has been a decent week, its had its ups and downs like everything does. Last Sunday Elder Cook from the Quorum of the 12 Apostles came and spoke to us, it was awesome. After that me and my district went back and had a long discussion about what we learned and things that we wanted to share, it was super spiritual and had me in tears.

This week we started speaking only Spanish to eachother, well at least we are supposed too. Its hard cause im limited in what I can say, but we learn so many new things everyday here. Not only about spanish and the gospel, but also about being the best person you can be. Today is P-Day and we only have four hours to do what we want to today, and then we are going to the Mexico City temple at 12. Its crazy that next week is my last week here, time has flown by here, don´t get me wrong the days are super long, but looking back its gone bye quick. Im ready to get out to the field, but im not ready at the same time. I doubt ill be fluent by next week, but im sure I will be soon once im immersed in the language. Overall its been a good week, sorry this email is shorter, but im going to try to respond to as many of you as I can today(:

Ether 12: 27 ¨And if men come unto me I will show them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.¨ 

Stay strong everyone, we are all going to have to face trials in our lives, and we are going to get knocked down every now and then, but through faith in Christ we can be picked back up and make strong! Love you guys talk to you all again next week(:   














No comments:

Post a Comment